Job: Finance or Accounting Intern
Posted Date: 2018-09-02 |
Closing Date: 2018-10-31 | Viewed: 168 times
Job Title: Finance or Accounting Intern
Job Category: Accounting
Min Education: 2-Year College Degree
Work Status: Internship
CENSON Technology is looking for a Finance/Accounting intern. The student filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Data entry
- Credit checks
Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting
On successful completion of the internship you many be offered a permanent position in the company.
You need to be a logged in Job Seeker to view Company Contact Details and Applying Options. If you don't already have a Job Seeker account, click HERE.