Posted Date: 2017-05-29 |
Closing Date: 2017-06-09 | Viewed: 1655 times
Job Title: Designer
Job Category: Web Development
Min Education: 2-Year College Degree
Work Status: Full Time
We are looking for a driven Designer to help build and execute designs in a growing Design and Marketing Agency.
Design aids in selling a product or idea, and at Ads Mall Studio we develop products and elements for small to large businesses. This includes Company identity Branding such as logos, colours, packaging, text as part of branding; Billboards; Websites and Social Media Marketing. The designer's responsibility will be to work with the Ads Mall Studio team to produce the following:
● Designs for Ads Mall Studio and their clients;
● Liaise with relevant team members and clients regarding design direction;
● Produce or provide presentations, renderings and concepts;
● Produce content and help maintain SM platforms;
● Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content;
● Help to Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages the public to take action.
Projects include Graphic Design/Illustrations, Website Design, Content creation and Copywriting. Design eye for Photography, understanding of colour and visual impacts, and spatial design a help.
● Interest in working in design and passion for creativity;
● Understanding and Knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO;
● Experience using Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
● Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi tasking and organisational ability;
Essential Character traits
● Can communicate ideas clearly and patiently;
● Resourceful - research;
● Listens and open to clients’ wants and needs;
● Handles constructive criticism well;
● Compromising and understanding;
● Good at multi tasking;
● Manages time and deadlines.
Helpful but not required
● Experience using SketchUp / AutoCad;
● Understanding Social Media Platforms;
● Familiar with using Google Drive;
● Understanding of Photography;
● Adept at creative Writing;
● Fluency in English, Creole, French and/or Spanish;
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com by June 9th, 2017. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
You need to be a logged in Job Seeker to view Company Contact Details and Applying Options. If you don't already have a Job Seeker account, click HERE.